EasyGo Farm is located on ten acres south of Hillsboro, Oregon, and southwest of Portland.
We purchased our first two alpacas in 1993 and have been happily growing the herd through breeding and continued purchases. We raise both huacayas and suris, white and colored.
Though we don't emphasize the show ring, our alpacas have taken ribbons at the AFCNA national fleece show, AWE, CABA, and other northwest shows.
* Bred and maiden huacaya females with a live birth guarantee and a free breeding/rebreeding.
* Bred and maiden suri females with a live birth/reproductive guarantee. We don't have a suri herdsire, but we can offer a complimentary breeding for one of your huacaya females.
* Males for fiber production, 4-H, or pasture ornaments. Our current sales list includes 4 huacayas and 1 suri. They are all white, halter trained, calm, and capable of providing years of beautiful fleece for the fiber artist.
We also offer:
* Huacaya stud service, with a live birth guarantee, 60 days board for dam and cria, and ultrasound confirmation of pregnancy.
* Boarding at $3/day for females, $2/day for males. Board is free for four months for alpacas purchased from us.
* Mentoring - hands-on lessons on alpaca maintenance and advice by phone or email. We love to keep in touch with alpaca enthusiastists, whether they purchased from us or from another farm.
Visitors are always welcome. Please call or email to be sure we're home.